Friday, August 28, 2009

Pro Athlete Edith Niederfriniger reviews her Adamo!


I received an e-mail from Edith Niederfriniger a few weeks ago. She was having some serious seat discomfort and had seen our Adamo saddles on several of her competitors bikes. She's an italian professional long distance triathlete and 2 x Ironman champion. I sent her a model and her are her initial thoughts:
Hello David,

yesterday I got the ISM saddles!
Today I did the set up (Adamo Racing) and before start my ride, I thought:".....strange thing this saddle...."
well, after a 2 hour ride I thought:"....good thing this saddle..." :-)

so, my first impressions were very good:
- in the upright position with hands on the handlebars I feel very comfortable in my lower back, really relaxed....my pelvis is kind of "fixed" in the right angle....
- in the aeroposition it doesn't hurt where it always hurts :-)
- when I get a hole on the street, it doesn't hurt :-)

Thank you very much for your help and I'm really looking forward to meet you in Kona :-)

ciao from Italy,
Edith


And Edith, I very much look forward to meeting you in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment