Monday, August 3, 2009

More Results

"I love riding my ISM Adamo Road saddle. Since I made the switch to ISM, I have no more numbness and a lot more comfort. I can stay down in my aero position longer and maintain intensity all because I'm more comfortable in my bike. Thanks to ISM I am riding better than ever!" -Andy Potts

Despite being in bed all weekend with Strep and not able to race, other ISM athletes kicked some major butt!! Check it:
August 1, 2009 Steelhead Ironman 70.3 Michigan Andy Potts WINS and Nina Kraft 3rd! Both athletes use ISM Adamo Road saddles.

August 1, 2009 Ironman UK Bella Bayliss WINS again on her Adamo Road saddle.

August 2, 2009 Danskin Philadelphia Sisters Rebeccah and Laurel Wassner give the 1-2 punch on their Adamo Racing saddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment