Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!!


Happy Holidays from ISM! Seems this is the time of year to take a little time off and stuff ourselves. I know it's happening to me. All I'm doing is running and eating. I'll take it.

Here's a copy of the latest ad we are placing in the print magazines. In case you haven't guessed, that's last years Triathlete of the Year Becky Lavelle. We are stoked to have her on our seat. Check out the wins for 2009 alone!




Here's a pic of the pride of Italy's Edith Niederfriniger bke in the racks at Ironman Cozumel. She loves her Adamo Racing saddle and placed 3rd in the event (behind fellow ISM athlete Bella Bayliss). Both are studs!






Living in Austin, I forget how spoiled we can be. It's gotten into the 30-40's here and that's trainer weather. So I've been loging a few miles in between my marathon training on the new Adamo Breakaway. It makes the trainer rides so much more tollerable. We'll have them ready to ship January 15th. I know we ahve a big list of dealers waiting for them. Soon, soon!

Here's a pic my buddy Cassidy from Trigger Point Therapy sent me. He got this out of a Continental Magazine and it's an ad for M.D. Anderson. Check out the dude's bike seat. Adamo Racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment