Wednesday, April 28, 2010

St. Anthony's or BUST

6ft gator we saw on a training ride!

ISM pros Eric Limkemann and Zach Winchester.

Stud Phil and his newly fit custom painted Trek (thanks for the BodyGlide).

Bossman Steve and Nina Kraft.

Sarah Haskins' winning ride!
Last week I traveled to corporate and got a chance to check out the new ISM World Headquarters. Nice warehouse space and offices. And we got a huge shipment in from our factory and I was put to work helping our shipping department. It was also the weekend of the long running (and usually triathlon season opener), St. Anthony's triathlon. I can't remember how many times I've done this event, but it holds a special place in my heart as it was my first Olympic Distance back in the 90's.
I fit tons of folks while there and had a chance to hang with some of our professionals and other industry friends. I always enjoy seeing new and old faces and I have never seen so many ISM saddles at an event. It was cool to see and proof that our staff's hard work is paying off. Thanks for all your support.
The event was windy and they shortened the swim several waves after mine. Great day for racing though and although I didn't come close to a PR, I did race with several Team ISM members and managed to escape the Gulf swim with all of my body parts.
Congrats to all who finished. We managed to win the women's event with our own Sarah Haskins dominating. Congrats to Cameron for winning the men's event.

No comments:

Post a Comment